Knoxville Retreat FAQs
You will find plenty of information about our Deeper Still retreats as you continue to browse, but here are a few basics.
- Our retreats run from Friday afternoon Until Sunday afternoon. If you are flying in or driving more than 4 hours, we suggest you plan to arrive on Thursday and stay the night at a hotel near the airport in Knoxville, or in the town of Townsend, TN (Townsend is 15 mins. from our lodge).
- Our Retreat Lodge is a 45 minute drive from the nearest airport.
- The airport is Mcgee Tyson, (TYS), in Knoxville, Tennessee (USA).
- East Tennessee is on Eastern Standard Time.
- Knoxville, Tennessee is approximately 4 hours North of Atlanta, GA (USA).
- We can accommodate 10 participants per retreat, we cannot accommodate any friends or family members.
- We can arrange to give you transportation to and from airport. You can also rent a car if you would prefer.
- There is cell phone coverage at the lodge, but we ask you to limit your phone usage to just the absolute necessary.
There is no registration fee for the retreat.
Deeper Still Devotions